OPSC Asst. Section Officer Vacancy 2022
Information: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has Announced a notification for the post of Civil Judge vacancies of Asst. Section Officer 2022. Candidates who are interested in this vacancys details & completed all of the eligibility criteria can read the Notification before Apply Online.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Advt No. 26 of 2021-22
|Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)|
|Asst. Section Officer|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OPSC Exam 2022: How to Apply?
- if you are eligible for this post, then click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button, in the Home Page of Official Website.
- If you are applying for the first time and not having a user name, then click on the “New User” button.
- On clicking “New User” Button you will be redirected to the instruction page and then scrol down the page then click to ''Proceed to Registration" now redirect to Resistration form.
Instructions Before you Apply
- E-mail Id and Mobile Number must present of the Applicant before Online Registration.
- E-mail and Mobile Number is verified and submitted once, should be kept the E-mail and Mobile Number until the completion of the recruitment.
- The Full Specimen of Signature and the Left Thumb Impression of the Applicant is in the “JPG ” format that size have 20KB to 50 KB is requird in this Registration of OPSC Exam,
- The Applicant should have the HSC Certificate while Registration is going on.
- The Applicant should have Aadhaae Card while OPSC Registration is going on.
- The Applicants who has under SC/ST/OBC Category should keep the Cast Certificate.
- If the aplicant is SC/ST category should make a Payment of Examination Fee as Rs 0.
- Making Online Payment for Registration - Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking facility is available.
- Scanned copy of Recent Colored Photograph in JPG format that size is 20kn to 100kb.
- Images of Full Signature, Left Thumb Impression, Colored Photograph is must be cleared. Otherwise the Registration will get rejected.
- After Uploding the Images click on “Preview Registration” button to verify the Details is Correct you entered.
- If you want to Edit the application, then click on the “Edit” button, and if you cheaked is everything correct, then click on the “Submit” button.
- After click the Submit Button your Registration is completed . Then clik “Login” on the Home Page of OPSC to view your registration.